The Tingdene Addington Park Home.
Being relaunched with a totally new layout and interior design this home raises the bar in park home design.
The Addington, 46′ x 20′ has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an exterior design that allows for a side on veranda to the main entrance with the roof projection being supported by four pillars. Double doors open into a kitchen/diner experience. To the right are the bedrooms and to the left is the lounge. The home is furnished and specified to a highly detailed standard.
Shown on the right are just some of the features that make this home superb.
- Unique roof detail with veranda and pillars
- Double glazed internally beaded cottage bar windows and French Doors
- Canexel cladding to part, render to remainder
- Composite security double feature front doors
- Stunning interior design throughout
- Vaulted ceiling to kitchen/diner
- Chrome light switches and power points
- Roll top slipper bath with separate tap and shower attachment
- Walk in shower
- Sliding wardrobes to dressing room
- Wooden floors and stain free carpet
- Bathrooms – tiled floors and walls
- Top of the range kitchen
- Double oven
- Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and autowasher
- Wine cooler
- 1 x Le Mans Carousel corner unit to kitchen
- Full interior lighting
- Loft space
- Built to BS3632
Wyldecrest Parks can supply and New residential park home for sale from any Manufacturer on any of our Residential Parks across the UK, just like this Tingdene Addington Park Home for sale. We also have a wide range of pre owned residential park homes for sale on all of our Parks through out the UK so we are sure to have a setting and a home to suite your needs.
Wyldecrest Residential Parks are located in Suffolk, Essex, Cheshire, Cowny, Cornwall, Deeside, Flintshire, Hampshire, Kent, Lincolnshire, Northumberland, Oxford, Surrey and West Lothian. And we have residential park homes for sale available at all of our stunning parks, please contact us for more information about this park home or any other.