New Omar Colorado home now ready to view in Tranquility Park, Station Road, Woolacombe, North Devon, EX34 7AN
The Colorado is Omar’s most long-standing signature home and continues to be as popular today as it was over 50 years ago!
The home retains its distinctive Dutch barn style roof and large dormer, but has a more contemporary look with large picture windows.
Inside, beautiful interior design and a soothing neutral colour scheme, highlighted by fawns and duck egg greens flows throughout.
The spacious lounge / dining area is light and bright thanks to the large picture windows and feature glazing from the hall.
With a full array of integrated appliances, the galley-style kitchen is designed to make the most of space and is practical too.
Through into the bedrooms and there’s a wonderful, relaxed feel. Large windows allow natural light to flood in and there’s ample storage space provided by built-in wardrobes and bedside cabinets.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- Dutch barn style roof with large dormer over feature inset front door
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature brick effect corner quoins and diamond over entrance
Please note: white windows, doors and soffits are standard in this model.
- ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area
- Wall-mounted ivory fire
- Combi-Bac carpet with underlay
- Full-length, fully lined curtains
- Contemporary styled coffee table, sideboard and extending dining table and chairs
- ‘Botanist’ style lounge suite with scatter cushions
- Study with corner desk and office chair (available on selected floor plans)
- Integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Vinyl flooring and Roman blind
- USB charging point
- Utility room (available on selected floor plans)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and bed runners
- Fitted furniture to bedrooms including dressing tables, wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Dressing area with double wardrobes and en-suite to the master bedroom
- Floor standing vanity units with sit-on basins in bathroom and en-suite
- Lined Roman blinds in en-suite, Venetian blind to bathroom
- Full Residential
- Luxury living with minimum age 45
- Part Exchange Available
Tranquility Park is an aptly named residential park located in the gorgeous country hillside overlooking the renowned, coast of Woolacombe Bay.
While the park allows easy access to a selection of different beaches, Woolacombe Bay is a dog-friendly beach, made famous for its golden sands, water quality and stunning vistas.
It has even been voted Britain’s Best Beach for two years running.
The Park is well-established and has an office onsite as well.
We have a wide range of luxury specification park homes that are finished to a very high standard both internally and externally and are ready to view in the park. Alternatively, you can pick your own design, style and layout to create the ideal living environment that suits your needs as we have a selection of plots in the park.