Our Hassle Free Part Exchange Scheme
The Wyldecrest Parks Part-Exchange service allows buyers to purchase their dream park home by using the funds from selling their existing property without any estate agent fees or upfront costs to pay.
At Wyldecrest Parks we can relate to the stress of selling a property. The biggest hurdle is finding an estate agent who you can trust entirely. It is becoming far too common for agents to overvalue your home in order to win your instruction. This results in very low interest from potential buyers within the first couple of weeks of the property being on the market, which in turn leads to the estate agent asking for you to reduce the price so they stand a better chance of securing a buyer. The first two weeks of a property being on the market are the most pivotal.
In order to make your move onto one of our prestigious parks as smooth as possible, we can offer to buy your current property in part exchange for your new Park Home. Our Part Exchange Scheme is unique to us and is designed to take away the stress, inconvenience and added work of selling a property, leaving you more time to actually plan your move.
By opting to use our unique Part Exchange Scheme you will benefit from the following:
- No Estate Agency Fees.
- Guaranteed buyer for your property resulting in a hassle-free sale.
- Dedicated Sales Progress Manager.
- Option to move into your park home once contracts have been exchanged*
How does it work?
- You choose a residential park of your choice.
- You choose a plot & decide the home you want to purchase.
- After you have placed a deposit on your new home and confirmed you wish to proceed with our Part Exchange service, you will be asked to provide us with details of three local estate agents.
- We ask you to provide the details so we are not seen to be coercing the price.
- We will then arrange for three agents to visit and provide to us the true market value of your home.
- We will also carry out our own research to make sure the information we are being told is correct.
- Once we are happy with the results, we put an offer to you for how much Wyldecrest Parks will buy your property for.
1. What properties are applicable for part-exchange?
a. Flats, bungalows, terraced, semi-detached and detached properties.
b. Long leasehold and ex-local authority housing.
c. Park homes in any Wyldecrest Parks are eligible as well.
2. What happens to the money if my current property is more expensive than the park home?
Generally, when you buy a park home you are able to actually release funds from your property & have some money left over to put in the bank.
So based on the agreed selling price & the price of the park home you are buying, any difference in the amounts is transferred to your account once the sale has been made.
Eg. Your House Value £350,000 – Your New Park Home £200,000 = Cash Back To You of £150,000
3. How soon can we move in?
As soon as the contracts are signed & exchanged you can potentially move in. It would however depend on the park home you are buying.
If the home already exists on the park, you can move in quickly. If the home needs to be ordered and any special changes incorporated – it will depend on the home manufacturer and some other factors but we will keep you updated at all times.
4. Do I have to wait for my home to be sold to move into a park home?
You do not have to wait for your home to be sold to move into your new park home. Once contracts have been agreed & exchanged, based on the home you choose, you can move in very quickly.