We also offer part-exchange for a quick, hassle-free move.
The park has some lovely residents; we all know each other and this crisis has brought a real sense of community and neighbourhood.
As I know the area, I’ve advised people on where to shop, dental care, doctors, hospitals etc. are, important when you’re growing older!
As a retired nurse, I also know that this is a good area for hospital aftercare
Ms. Jane Hill, resident, Westover Park.
All these homes are now available and ready to view. We are following all safety protocols to ensure that your visit is enjoyable, productive & safe.
DID YOU KNOW :
- Buying a Park Home with us enables you to receive quality with economy and deliver more value for your money.
- You pay the lowest council tax with a park home (Band A).
- They are 12-month fully residential with their own postal address.
- You save on Gas & Electricity because they are new builds & also have a bungalow-style layout which is more energy efficient.
- You become part of a very strong community which can be a great support system.
We also offer Virtual Viewings – which you can enjoy from the comfort of your home – we will be doing these viewings live in the parks – so it is a great opportunity for you to see the parks, life on the parks & get a general idea to help in your search.
You can participate in the viewing event by asking questions or you can ask them later in a more personal setting – entirely your choice.
Our team of experts are available to answer your questions, so please get in touch using one of the contact options available.