Wyldecrest Parks has a vacancy for a Credit Control Supervisor & commercial accounts manager based at our Head Office, West
Credit Control Supervisor & Commercial Accounts Manager
Wyldecrest Parks has a vacancy for a Credit Control Supervisor & commercial accounts manager based at our Head Office, West Thurrock in Essex.
- Manage Credit Control Team.
- To manage the recovery of monies due from residents/holiday home owners and commercial tenants.
- Contact debtors with outstanding balances and agree payment plans.
- Raise rent and Insurance invoices in Sage for Commercial Tenants.
- Agree annual rent reviews with CEO and issue letters to rental tenants and commercial tenants.
- Assist in raising County Court Claims via HMCS on line system ensuring the pertinence and accuracy of textural and financial information given. Pass in a timely manner to the legal department for action.
- To provide and analyse Aged Debtors Report for each Park and Commercial units.
- Authorisation of write offs.
- Liaison with Finance Director and Accounts Manager where necessary to update ledgers.
- Microsoft Excel and Sage 200 proficient.
- Posting commercial receipts into rent sheets and Sage.
- Reconciling balances between rent sheets and Sage and raising invoices and credit notes to update Sage as necessary.
- Posting of purchase invoices for commercial account and arranging payments.
- Responsible for renting Commercial and Private properties owned by company and chairman.
- Undertake banking duties for all companies. (Cheques receive at head office)
- Under take Ad Hoc duties as required by Chairman and Managing director.
- Liaise with customer care team/solicitors and executors regarding deceased residents.
Remuneration will be based on experience, on a full-time basis and office based working 37.5 hour per week (Monday to Friday).
If you’re interested in this exciting and varied role, please do not delay in sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org