Wyldecrest Parks has a vacancy for a Credit Control Supervisor & commercial accounts manager based at our Head Office, West
Commercial/Residential Properties Supervisor
Wyldecrest Parks has a vacancy for a Commercial/Residential Properties Supervisor based at our Head Office, West Thurrock in Essex.
- Undertake Commercial Contract administration and ensure all contracts are signed by tenant or leaseholder with due diligence checks performed.
- Draw up and issue new/revised commercial and domestic rental agreements.
- Liaise with solicitors for the preparation of new leases and amendments of existing agreements.
- Liaison with maintenance team to rectify any issues for rental properties.
- Liaise with agents to find new tenants (residential and commercial) and ensure all appropriate legal documents are in place under the terms of rental legislation where the company manages the properties.
- Liaise with customer care team re container rentals manage rent sheet and account and ensure timely collection of rents due.
- Liaison with Park Managers/Sales area managers regarding properties on parks. Arranging checks when tenants vacate if not managed by agents.
- Deal with business rates /valuations office and final utility bills for Commercial and Residential properties
- Oversee various projects relating to new developments /refurbishments liaising with project manager/contractors to then make available for rental.
- Arrange annual TV Licences as required.
- Attendance at Health and Safety meetings for Head Office. Ensuring of all staff and visitors safety at all times.
- Liaison with Holiday parks/ Inspection companies regarding Play Equipment annual inspections.
- Other Adhoc duties regarding rental properties as and when they arise including liaison with sales accounts team when rent reviews are due and discussions with CEO to confirm new rents.
- Sage/Excel training will be given.
Remuneration will be based on experience, on a full-time basis and office based working 37.5 hour per week (Monday to Friday).
If you’re interested in this exciting and varied role, please do not delay in sending your CV to email@example.com